1. Optimizing for SEOs (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the approach of improving your site so it ranks higher on SE results pages (SERPs). This optimizes the amount of organic (non-paid) traffic landing on your website. SEO strategies can be beneficial for various channels, including webpages, blogs, and infographics.
SEO strategies include:
- On-page SEO: This kind of SEO focuses on the content present on your site. Exploring keywords for their search volume and intent can help you respond to user questions, thus improving your SERPs rankings.
- Off-page SEO: This SEO strategy revolves around all the actions conducted off your website that can influence your ranking. Building backlinks from reputable publishers can greatly boost your ranking for certain keywords. This can be achieved by networking with other publishers, writing guest posts, and generating external attention.
- Technical SEO: This SEO method emphasizes the back-end of your site, mainly the coding element. By improving technical aspects such as image compression, structured data, and CSS file optimization, your website’s loading speed can be improved, which is a crucial factor in SERPs ranking.
2. Implementing Content Marketing
Content marketing involves developing and advertising content assets to achieve goals like generating brand awareness, driving traffic growth, lead generation, and customer acquisition.
Some of the platforms that can be used in your content creation strategy include:
- Blog posts: By writing and sharing articles on a company blog, you can showcase industry knowledge and attract natural search traffic. This provides more opportunities for lead conversion.
- Ebooks and whitepapers: Long-form content such as ebooks and whitepapers can educate website users. These resources can be exchanged for the reader’s contact information, generating leads and guiding potential customers through the buying process.
- Infographics: Infographics offer visualized content that helps visitors better understanding of a concept.
- Audio or visual content: Producing content for television or radio broadcasts can greatly extend your audience reach.
3. Employing Social Media Marketing
Promoting your brand through social media involves promoting your brand and content on social media to raise brand awareness, increase traffic, and generate leads. Social platforms for marketing include:
Social can also be used to create viral campaigns. Collaborating with popular content creators or participating in trending discussions can result in content being shared extensively across a platform.
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
PPC is a method of driving traffic to your site by paying a publisher each time your ad is clicked. Google Ads, where you can pay for top positions on the search engine’s SERPs, is a common PPC type. Other PPC channels include:
- Paid ads on Facebook: Users can pay to customize a variety of posts, which Facebook will display to people who match your business’s audience.
- Twitter Ads campaigns: Users can pay to place a series of posts dedicated to achieving a specific business goal, like increased site traffic or more Twitter followers.
- Sponsored Messages on LinkedIn: Users can pay to send messages directly to specific LinkedIn users based on their industry and background.
5. Affiliate Marketing
Performance-based advertising is a results-driven marketing model where you earn a commission for promoting another’s products or services on your website. Channels for performance-based advertising include hosting video ads through the YouTube Partner Program and posting affiliate links from your social media accounts. Influencer marketing can also be a potent form of performance-based advertising.
6. Native Advertising
Native advertising refers to ads that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other non-paid content. Examples include BuzzFeed-sponsored posts and social media promotion, like Facebook and Instagram ads.
7. Automating Marketing
Marketing automation involves software that automates basic marketing operations. Many marketing tasks can be automated, such as:
- Email newsletters
- Social media post scheduling
- Lead-nurturing workflows
- Campaign tracking and reporting
8. Email Marketing
Email marketing allows companies to communicate with their audiences. Email is commonly used to promote content, discounts, and events, as well as to direct people to the business’s website. The types of emails you might send in an email marketing campaign include:
- Blog subscription newsletters
- Follow-up emails to site visitors who downloaded something
- Customer welcome emails
- Holiday promotions to loyalty program members
- Tips or similar series emails for customer nurturing
9. Public Relations Online
Online PR involves securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It is similar to traditional PR but in the digital space. Platforms for maximizing PR efforts include social media for reporter outreach, engaging online reviews of your company, and responding to comments on your website or blog.
Here’s a spun version of the text:
10. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a methodology where you attract, engage, and delight customers at every stage of the buying journey. It employs every digital marketing tactic mentioned earlier to create a customer experience that aligns with the customer, instead of opposing them.
11. Sponsored Content
Sponsored content involves a brand compensating another company or entity to produce and promote content that discusses their brand or service. This can include influencer marketing or a blog post or article showcasing a topic, service, or brand.
12. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM involves utilizing paid advertising and SEO to promote your business when a potential lead looks for a product or business related to yours. SEM services such as Bing Ads and Google Ads allow you to place paid ads on search engines for immediate visibility.
13. Instant Messaging Marketing
Instant Messaging Marketing is a fast way to reach potential leads through messaging platforms. It’s an effective way to inform your audience about flash sales, new products, or updates about their orders. It also provides a convenient way for customers to connect axkzth with customer service on platforms like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.